top of page
Cielos azules



According to the provisions of Decree 113/2015, the law that regulates vacation rentals in the Canary Islands, the owner of the house is obliged to obtain a tourist license to recognize the activity as legal and authorized.

However, in the Canary Islands there is a particularity and this is that the rules vary slightly according to the Cabildo, so you have to consult the laws of each one of them. In general, to obtain a tourist license you must have:

  • Responsible declaration of your tourist home (the models vary depending on the island)

  • Declaration of occupation of property or facilities in accordance with article 166-bis of the Territorial Planning Text of the Canary Islands

  • Copy of the title that certifies possession

  • Energy Efficiency Certificate

  • Liability insurance


Thanks for your message!

bottom of page